International students who wish to apply to Astute Training Pty Ltd as their chosen college to provide accredited courses of study while living in Australia, should read the following document prior to completing an application pack. This information will assist you in understanding the process for enrolment.
- Enrolment Process for International Students Download
If you wish to enrol at Astute Training Pty Ltd you firstly should download the enrolment form, complete it and email back to email@example.com
- International Student Enrolment form – Click here to download an interactive enrolment form.
The next step in the process is to pay your deposit for your course. When payment has been received you will be sent a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). A CoE provides evidence that Astute Training Pty Ltd has accepted your application and has enrolled you in your chosen course. This evidence is required by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship before they will issue a student visa.
While you await your Letter of Offer or Confirmation of Enrolment, we invite you to use our International Student Pre-arrival pack Download to begin your preparations for your new adventure.
We also offer you our International Student Handbook for reading to familiarise yourself with our policies and procedures. Don’t worry if you don’t understand everything in the pack, we are here to answer any questions you may have at any time.
- International Student handbook Download
Occasionally, for many varied reasons, international students will request leave from their course. This leave must be approved by Astute Training Pty Ltd and must comply with the regulations for approved CRICOS providers. A copy of a request for approved leave is provided here.
- International Student Leave Application – Click this link to open an interactive leave application form in a new window. Complete the form and save it to your computer. Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment to your email.
On rare occasions, international students request to be released from their course of study at Astute Training Pty Ltd. This is a formal process which must comply with the regulations for approved CRICOS providers. A copy of the request for release form is provided here.
- International Student Request for Release – Download
If an international student requires a refund of course fees they should firstly review the refund policy in the International Student Handbook and then complete the refund application form, provided here or available from Astute Training Pty Ltd.
- International Student Refund Appplication – Click this link to open an interactive refund application form in a new window. Complete the form and save it to your computer. Email the form to email@example.com as an attachment to your email.