This qualification applies to a range of administrative roles in varied contexts.
Individuals in these positions use some discretion and judgement and may provide technical advice and support to a team.
Download current course guide Download
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply a broad range of administrative competencies in varied work contexts, using some discretion and judgement. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Office Administration Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Word Processing Operator.
Domestic Students: Up to 26 Weeks study
International Students: 26 Weeks (20 hours per week)
All students will be required to complete approximately 10 hours self study per week.
This course is made up of 2 core units (C) and 11 elective units (E).
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules (E)
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers (E)
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity (E)
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations (E)
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents (E)
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets (E)
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents (E)
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboard speed and accuracy (C)
- BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents (E)
- BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices (E)
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety if self and others (C)
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development (E)
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents (E)
Students are not required to undertake voluntary work placement with this course. A simulated environment will be provided during training where students can practice theory with a realistic outcome.
BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
Total Cost: $2900 for 6 months study.
Initial payment: 50% Deposit ($1450) + $200 (non-refundable) Enrollment fee + Overseas Health Cover Payment (varies dependent on individual requirements)
Cost calculated on study requirements. Please contact us for a free quote.