This qualification is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, individuals use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Download current course guide Download
Examples of indicative job roles for candidates seeking entry based upon their vocational experience include:
- Accounts Clerk
- Customer Service Advisor
- E-business Practitioner
- Legal Receptionist
- Medical Receptionist
- Office Administration Assistant
- Student Services Officer
- Word Processing Operator.
Domestic Students: Up to 6 months study
International Students: 6 months (20 hours per week)
All students will be required to complete approximately 10 hours self study per week
Download current timetables here:
Cert IV Business – Term 1, 2016 Download
This course is made up of 1 core units (C) and 9 elective units (E).
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings (E)
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation (E)
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs (E)
- BSBEBU401 Review and maintain a website (E)
- BSBITU401 Design and develop complex text documents (E)
- BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets (E)
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals (E)
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services (E)
- BSBSUS301 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices (E)
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements (C)
Students are not required to undertake voluntary work placement with this course. A simulated environment will be provided during training where students can practice theory with a realistic outcome.
BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
Total Cost: $2900 for 6 months study.
Initial payment: 50% Deposit ($1450) + $200 (non-refundable) Enrollment fee + Overseas Health Cover Payment (varies dependent on individual requirements)
Cost calculated on study requirements. Please contact us for a free quote.