This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Download current course guide Download
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- executive officer
- program consultant
- program coordinator.
Domestic Students: Up to 26 Weeks study
International Students: 26 Weeks (20 hours per week)
All students will be required to complete approximately 10 hours self study per week
This course is made up of 8 elective units (E).
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings (E)
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development (E)
- BSBEDBU501 Investigate and design e-business solutions (E)
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection and induction process (E)
- BSBINM501 Manage information or knowledge management system (E)
- BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment (E)
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability (E)
- BSBWOR502 Ensure team effectiveness (E)
Students are not required to undertake voluntary work placement with this course. A simulated environment will be provided during training where students can practice theory with a realistic outcome.
BSB50215 Diploma in Business
Total Cost: $3200 for 6 months study.
Initial payment: 50% Deposit ($1600) + $200 (non-refundable) Enrollment fee + Overseas Health Cover Payment (varies dependent on individual requirements)
Cost calculated on study requirements. Please contact us for a free quote.