Choose from the tabs below to get a better understanding of your options.
NOTE: Fees applicable from 1st October 2015
All students are required to pay initial costs before commencing tuition.
|Enrolment Fee – Non-refundable||AUD $200.00|
|Application fee for Recognition of Prior Learning||AUD $200 per unit|
|Overseas Student Health Cover (Non-tuition fee payment)||Varies depending on circumstance|
|National Criminal Check (Community Services students)||AUD $30.00|
|Tuition Deposit||Varies depending on course|
Some students may require additional services such as:
|New assessment (re-sit)||AUD $100.00 (each)|
|Repeating individual unit||AUD $100.00 (per week)|
|Processing fee for transfer to a different course||Free of charge|
|Re issue of Student ID card||AUD $20.00|
|Administration fee for refunds||AUD $250.00|
- Prior to course commencement students are required to pay in advance one terms tuition fees and overseas students health cover if applicable.
- Students are not permitted to pay any more than 50% of tuition fees up front
- If a student repeats a subject and this falls into another semester after the course completion date the student will be charged part of the tuition fees for that term
- If a student has outstanding fees at the end of the term or at the end of the course the student’s results and qualification will be withheld until all fees have been paid in full.
- If Astute Training Pty Ltd grants the student RPL, Astute Training Pty Ltd will issue an offer letter with the pro-rata fees only for the units the student will study at Astute Training Pty Ltd
If a student is having difficulties in making the required payments an appointment will be set to discuss a payment plan. Students should be advised that late payments (one week past due date) will require an appointment with the CEO or Training Manager to determine a payment plan.
Payment may be made either by:
- Payment in full by due date listed on Student Formal Agreement
- Payment in monthly installments, commencing from the first month of study
- Payment in 2 installments in each 3 month study period
Fees can be made by the following payment methods:
- Direct deposit or EFT
- Bank cheque or postal order
|Account No:||1061 2848|
|Account Name:||Astute Training Pty Ltd|
Please check with your bank to ensure you do not need to add “0” as a prefix (some banks require this).
You MUST include your NAME and STUDENT ID NUMBER on all bank transfers.
Requests for refunds should be made in writing to the CEO with documented evidence of the reason for withdrawal. Eligible refunds will be refunded within 28 day of receipt of the claim. A documented administrative fee of $250 will be charged for processing refunds. The $200 enrolment fee is not refundable.
All refunds will include a statement explaining how the refund amount was calculated.
Refund will only be given to the person who paid the tuition fees unless the student requests in writing that the fees be refunded to another party .
This refund policy does not remove students’ rights to take further action under the Australian Consumer Protection Laws.
Refer to the Student Handbook for more information.by